Friday, April 15, 2011

Quote Of The Day #1

 This is my first ever blog post, so forgive me I ramble.

Howdy, folks. This blog was inspired by an article I found via StumbleUpon. The article in question was about this one guy's experiences with rude customers as waiter, and this one quote from Dave Barry caught my eye.

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, or to others, is not a nice person."


Now, the reason this quote stuck to me was because I noticed how relevant this is in our day to day lives, because if you think about it, it's not just the waiter. The waiter could be anybody, in any situation.

The way I interpret this is finding out what kind of person you want to be, and following through with that decision. If you're going to be a nice person, be a nice person. It's simple enough that I think we forget to sometimes.

And also, come on. Be nice to your waiter. He can spit in your food.

No comments:

Post a Comment