Sunday, April 17, 2011

Quote Of The Day #2

Hey. Me again.


So, once more I was "stumbling" and found this quote from a sci-fi novel called "The Broken God" by David Zindell. The quote is as follows.

"What is a human being, then?"
"A seed."
"A... seed?"
"An acorn that is unafraid to destroy itself in growing into a tree"



Kinda makes you think, right? Makes me wonder just how courageous and strong is made to be.

"An acorn that is unafraid to destroy itself in growing into a tree."

Look at your life, especially any older folks who may be reading this blog for whatever reason. I didn't have an age group in mind as my target audience.

Anyways, look at your life, and observe who you are now. How did you get there? Do you feel as though you went through major changes in your life that destroyed who you were? It doesn't have to be a bad thing. In the comments section, tell me how you changed from an acorn into a tree.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Damn. That's pretty though provoking. I hope I don't destroy myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats deep. Things like that make me rethink many things.

    Blog has potential following (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. its pretty sad some people are afraid to reach the break point, keeping themselves down =(

    ReplyDelete